Decapsulated Brine Shrimp Eggs
Aquacarium Decapsulated Brine Shrimp Eggs
Want to feed your fry, small fish and coral some nutritious baby brine shrimp but without the hassle of hatching them? These decapsulated brine shrimp eggs can be fed directly to fry without having to setup a brine shrimp hatchery.
Decapsulated brine shrimp eggs have a higher energy value than live brine shrimp since the energy consumed in the hatching process is conserved. Lipids and amino acids are left intact. The unwanted egg shell has been removed leaving the nutritious egg intact. Just soak the eggs in some water to rehydrate, then feed directly into the tank.
Note: these are non-hatching decapsulated brine shrimp eggs and will not hatch.
Size: 300 micron
High Quality Fish FoodIngredients
- Great Sale Lake Artemia Cysts
- 60% Protein 24% Fat 5% Fiber 8% Moisture
- all natural fish food
- harvested and shipped from the USA
- we ship fast
- beware buying from unknown sources due to old or poor storage conditions
- expert handling makes for high hatch rates