Krill Mix Flakes
Aquacarium Krill Flakes
Aquarium Krill Flakes. A high quality fish flake food that is high in protein for carnivores. We've also removed all coloring and preservatives for an extra healthy fish food diet. Most aquarium fish are planktonic feeders. Whether they are sifting through the sand for small shrimp or crustaceans or feeding from the water column, krill and plankton make up an important part of the food chain.
The Natural Choice with No Artificial Coloring or Preservatives. We have removed all the fillers, artificial coloring and preservatives from all our foods.
Fantastic and fresh!! Compare our ingredients and see the difference in your fish and the clarity of your aquarium water. We don't use low cost fillers that just contribute to higher maintenance time and costs. Better quality food will save you time, effort and money in the long run. Your fish will look fantastic, your water will be cleaner and you will not have to clean or replace your filter pads as often!!
All of our foods are made in small batches of 100 pounds or less. And manufactured in the USA using high quality ingredients grown and processed in the US. This process results in very fresh and large flakes, with no ethoxiquin or preservatives. No small powdered flakes that clog your filters.
High Quality Fish FoodIngredients
- Salmon Fish Meal, Soy Flour, Freeze Dried Plankton, Freeze Dried Krill, Dried Spirulina Algae, Dried-Kelp, Brewers Yeast, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Garlic Powder
- Vitamin Supplements: A, D-3, B1, B-12, Choline HCL, Biotin, Double Stabilized Vitamin “C”, Methionine, No Preservatives, No Coloring
- 45% Protein 6% Fat 4% Fiber 8% Moisture
- small batches of 100 pounds or less
- manufactured in the USA
- very fresh and large flakes